We are one of the nation's largest owners and managers of single-tenant restaurant properties. Our portfolio includes quick-service, casual, family and premium dining properties. We maintain a dedicated Asset Management team focused on the specific needs of restaurant tenants. VEREIT is also interested in strategically disposing restaurants as part of its portfolio diversification and balancing strategy.
Typical Property Characteristics
- Property Type: Single-tenant quick-service, casual and family dining properties
- Property Age: Newer construction preferred
- Lease Type: Existing long-term net leases, sale-leasebacks or build-to-suits
- Tenant Focus: Creditworthy tenants, including franchisors, operating national and regional restaurant brands
- Market Focus: Markets with strong demographic trends
- Location: Properties with strategic or prime locations